Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Tooth, the Whole Tooth and Nothing But the Tooth.

That's right. Solid foods beware. There's a new sheriff in town--my new tooth! Frankly I'm not sure what to think of the little thing. It's sharp, it's giving me a headache and I drool like a bloodhound (whatever that is). But Mom and Dad promise that I'll be pleased once I have a complete set. I'm not sure what I have to do to get the others but I'll look into it.

I wanted to share a picture, but the tooth is still too small. Instead, I'll point to it:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I've also changed my profile photo for the blog, because this...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
...just isn't me anymore. I'm five months old now. I'm a new girl. Now I look like this:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Super cute, eh? Dad says I'm letting my good looks go to my head, but I can't think of a better place to put them.

I have lots of other stories to tell about my first trip on a plane and speaking French and talking to penguins and eating this bland mush Mom and Dad think I should enjoy, but they will have to wait for another day. If you just can't wait, click here for pictures from my trip to Montreal, Canada!

1 comment:

GrandmaJ said...

Maddie you are getting cuter by the minute.