Sunday, August 19, 2007

An Important Service Announcement from Madeleine

In my last blog, I posted a photograph in which peas were all over my face. I would like to take a moment to clarify that every speck eventually went into my mouth and I ate it all.

No peas were harmed in the the making of that photograph.

Peas are green. They are delicious and Mom says even nutritious.

So, if you are a little kid reading this or having your mother read this blog to you as a bedtime story, please understand that you should always eat your peas. If you're a college student spending all of your cash on Taco Bell and Wendys, may I instead suggest peas. Peas are good for adults, too. And really, really, really cute old wrinkly people out there--you should eat peas too. You can even eat them the way I do, all mushed up.

All I am saying is, give peas a chance. Thank you.

1 comment:

GrandmaJ said...

I hope it's not Grandma & GrandpaJ
you're referring to when you said peas were good for old wrinkly people!