Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Sundaes?

This is so different than I expected! Dad and I went to the grocery store today and it was completely crazy! Everyone in the store looked panicked and in a hurry to get somewhere. I think it's because of the Giants that will be fighting on television later with a bunch of guys who are all named Pat.

I thought everyone would buy ice cream and Cool Whip and chocolate syrup, but apparently other people make sundaes with avocados, Velveeta and chicken wings. YUCK! Even Dad bought Rotel tomatoes and tortilla chips. There's no way I'm putting either one on my ice cream.

I hope everyone is enjoying the special commercials today while they're eating weird sundaes in super bowls. I didn't see it, but apparently a Dalmatian dog helped a big horse lose some weight. Mom cried when Hank made the team. Apparently the guys named Pat are beating the Giants right now and Dad is a little upset. He says cheaters never win, whatever that means.

Well, some guy named Tom Petty is about to break some hearts, so I better get going!

Stay tuned for lots of pictures in Madeleine's Top Ten Missed Moments of 2007!

1 comment:

Gail said...

Yummmm, I think I like your Super Bowl Sundae more than watching the Giants wrestle with all the Pats. Sounds like you, Mom and Dad had a fund Super Bowl day!

love,

Auntie Gail